We are seeking the ideal candidate for the Eastern Pennsylvania Regional Manager position: : At HCEA, our Regional Managers are considered the keys to our long term success. This exciting and dynamic position requires excellence in five key competencies:
- Business Development: Primary focus is to strategically capture and maintain profitable revenue streams for your branch. Establish and maintain effective relationships with local client base with particular emphasis on Architects, Civil Engineers, Commercial & Residential Developers, General Contractors, Health Care & Educational Institutions; Participate in networking events, trade shows and local community organizations; Gaither competitor information and market intelligence;
- Client Management: Enhance our client satisfaction ratings by providing thorough, professional service and maintaining continuous communications to build long term relationships.
- Operations Management: Supervision of Branch Managers at multiple locations and the day-to-day operations.
- Quality Control: Oversee the technical excellence of all branch service providers, and insure that the highest levels of quality and integrity are the standard deliverable to our clients.
- Business Management: Manage all branch resources to maximize growth and profitability. Our Branch Managers have full P&L responsibility for their business units including budgeting/forecasting, staffing, and margin and cost control.
- Solid Management/Leadership skills to interface with Staff, Management, and Clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the Construction Industry and strong management and/or quality control experience.
Licensed Professional Engineer a significant plus
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including health, disability, life, 401k with company match, employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), generous paid time off and more.
Hillis-Carnes Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer