- 05-Feb-2021 to Until Filled (PST)
- New Bern, NC, USA
- $15 to $16 DOE
- Full Time
Great benefits, work/life balance, education assitance and more!
HawkSoft is a leader in software technology for insurance agents. Since 1995, we have built a loyal customer base that is extremely passionate about our company and products. They associate with our company's brand, honesty, transparency, and history of listening to our customers.
HawkSoft has been voted to the Top 100 Workplaces in Oregon for four years running 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. We are a place where people like to work, and where people enjoy working together. We check our ego at the door and work together to design a work environment where everyone contributes, has a voice, and grows as a person.
HawkSoft is headquartered in Canby, Oregon, but is excited to announce a new office in New Bern NC. We are starting a new adventure; offering Managed Accounting Services to our customers. You will work with existing and new customers in their day-to-day accounting functions. Come help us build!
- Handle all customer accounts payable functions including creating vendor and expense invoices, cutting accounts payable checks for signature, coding each invoice appropriately, and managing EFT payments
- Manage collections by keeping accounts receivable accounts current
- Create and send all customer invoices
- Prepare and submit bank deposits
- Reconcile and forward funds to third-party partners (online hosting companies)
- Analyze, audit, and process the corporate credit card bill
- Maintain the fixed asset master listing
- Maintain and organize customer billing and payment information
- Track and report sales commission for payroll
- File various sales tax reports per schedule
- Answer calls that are directed to billing department
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong phone skills
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and QuickBooks
- Strong attention to detail
- Multi-tasking skills
- Customer service experience
- Strong work ethic with ability to work independently
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field preferred