- Holliston, MA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Short term and Long term disability, 401k, Vision, Great Culture/People
Harvard Bioscience is looking for a Materials Handler in our Holliston, MA location. Primary activities include monitoring and maintaining inventory control of merchandise or materials. Receive, store, and issue production materials accurately and in a timely manner in support of customer requirements. Assist with picking, packing and shipping of products to customers as required. Perform receiving, stocking, Kanban replenishment of serial tracked components and devices. Perform cycle counting to assure materials accuracy. Maintains inventory records. Provide support to other company departments as resources allow.
Skills and Abilities Required
Successful Candidate Will:
- Will have at least 2 years' experience in a materials / shipping & receiving / warehouse environment.
- Experience using MRP system(s)
- Work as a team member within work group and with other functional areas within the company
- Have ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees, both written & verbal
- Be able to handle multiple tasks with varying priorities
- Be generally proficient with Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Etc.)
educational requirements and/or equivalent
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERAN/DISABILITY
FLSA: Non Exempt
In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.