- Holliston, MA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Short term and Long term disability, 401k, Vision, Great Culture/People
The Opportunity Harvard Bioscience is in the early stages of an exciting change in its business strategy. The company has been built over the years into a "portfolio of brands" with several prominent products each having extremely loyal customers. With a new leadership team of smart, dynamic and experienced executives in place, we see an opportunity to drive significant organic growth - by leveraging and expanding our deep customer relationships at the brand level through strategic cross-selling of adjacent products. On top of that we are seeking to expand our portfolio through inorganic growth.
The Role The Digital Marketing Manager reporting to the Director of MarCom and Digital Content will lead the initiative for HBIO to completely reimagine HBIO's digital presence in the world. This encompasses overseeing the renewal of our web presence by aligning all relevant sub brands with our One HBIO initiative. It also encompasses refining our social media strategy. He/she will be responsible for the planning, the timely execution, the budget and the detail activities for rebuilding, simplifying and unifying our existing web presence. He/she will work closely with an outside agency for the technical implementation, and with internal design specialists for implementation of the new one HBIO look and feel. Lead generation, e-commerce, user community development are other key areas of responsibility.
- Define planning steps to completely renew HBIO's global digital/web presence
- Manage overall implementation/detailed execution of the completely reimagined HBIO digital/web presence
- Manage expenditures for all digital marketing activities
- Work closely with design team to implement One HBIO look and feel
- Work closely with outside agency for technical implementation of web renewal
- Own business / sub brand specific web updates
- Oversee refinement and expansion of ecommerce Web activities
- Work with Investor Relations to keep IR Web section up-to-date
- Expand web and social media based electronic lead integration
- Develop a strong tie with in-house IT group for ERP/CRM connections
- Lay the foundation for on-line global user communities
- Work closely with Global Field Marketing and Global Sales Leadership to implement special actions
Educational and/or Experience and/or equivalent
- 5+ years of managing renewing/rebuilding global web presence, with positive customer feedback
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Demonstrated knowledge of mainstream and latest web technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of web best practices
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience in marketing automation
- Demonstrated experience in Digital Lead generation, Search Engine Marketing, Pay Per Click
- Demonstrated experience with a major CRM platform, Search Engine Optimization, Google Ads
- Demonstrated communication skills across marketing and sales functions
- Strong desire to work in a small, fast-paced environment without extensive resources
- Experience in both well run established operations and small aggressive company
- Global mindset along with a willingness to travel internationally
- Master's degree required; MBA or equivalent is valued
The compensation plan includes a highly competitive base salary plus incentive-plan bonus, and an attractive equity incentive opportunity.
The position will be based in the Boston, Massachusetts area; financial assistance for relocation will be provided.
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERAN/DISABILITY
In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.