The City of Hapeville is accepting applications for the position of Part-time Recreation Aide. This position assists in implementing and directing recreation programs and activities, including youth programs, senior programs and fitness programs at the recreation center.
Hourly Pay: $10.30
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing information/assistance to the general public;
- Directs and supervises youth programs, senior programs, and fitness programs, including sports leagues, sports clinics, after school programs, fitness classes, and special events;
- Ensures the maintenance and preparation of recreation center and athletic facilities;
- Performs general customer service and administrative duties; and
- Communicate with supervisor, employees, the public, and other individuals as needed to perform duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent • Valid Driver's License • 18 years of age
The City of Hapeville, Georgia, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.