- Hanover, PA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Short/Long Term Disability, 401k, 401k Company Match
Hanover Iron Works, a rapidly growing miscellaneous metals fabrication and installation company is seeking experienced Welder/Grinders for our Hanover, PA shop. The duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Weld/Grind stairs, rails and misc. metals
- MIG, TIG, and Stick Weld
- Operate overhead crane
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Professional Certification is a plus
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet fast paced project demands
- Ability to use basic math and geometry
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast pace work environment
- Have a positive attitude with dependable self-driven work ethic
We offer an excellent benefits package including health/dental/vision/disability insurance, paid time off, paid holiday and 401k with employer match.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Please apply for immediate consideration.