- Palm Coast, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Golf Privilege, Uniforms, PTO, etc.
Position Guidelines. Dishwasher
Potentially another $2.20/hour paid out quarterly on hours previously worked... Can equate to $1,000 extra every 3 months.
Essential Job Function. To maintain a clean and safe work environment for daily kitchen operations. Clean, sanitize and organize pots, pans, small wares, and buffet presentation items properly. Assist with the set-up and breakdown of buffets and banquet stations.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Washes all wares by scrubbing and sanitizing all; passes wares through the dish machine with the proper use of detergents and chemicals.
- Maintains the highest sanitary standards in accordance with local health codes.
- Collects all trash cans in the kitchen, discards items in proper outdoor bins, cleans inside and outside of trash can and replaces liner securely.
- Examines dishes as they pass out of the machine and checks for cleanliness.
- Examines garbage areas for misplaced silverware, napkins, plates, etc...
- Maintains the cleanliness of receiving areas, storage areas, bathrooms, preparation areas and their own stations on a daily basis.
- Restores all kitchen wares to their original and proper place.
- Maintains the dish machine (de-lime when necessary, disassemble and clean internal parts).
- Notifies management when chemicals, cleaning agents and products are at low stock levels.
- Minimize breakage of all china and glassware by handling them properly and carefully.
- Performs periodic sweeping and cleaning of the floor to keep free of debris and water. PM sweep and mop entire floor daily.
- Storage of all cleaning supplies and chemicals in proper assigned places.
- During down time, assist in maintaining kitchen cleanliness by targeting necessary areas.
- At completion of shift, to properly breakdown the machine and return it to the off position.
- Completes all delegated tasks to the best of their ability.
- Stay productive during slower times.
- Submits ideas for future goals, operational improvements and personnel management to Executive Chef.
- Follow-up and see tasks through until completed.
- Showing the characteristics of being time oriented and punctual, at all aspects.
- Performs other duties as directed.