- Palm Coast, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Golf Privilege, Uniforms, PTO, etc.
Line Cook / Station Line Chef
Potential to earn another $2.20/hour based on our quarterly program for any past hours worked... (40 hours per week x 4 weeks per month x 3 months = 480 hours x $2.20/hour = $1,056)
Hammock Dunes Club is the premier private club in Northeast Florida offering world-class amenities and services to its members. We are currently hiring for Line Cook / Station Line Chef
Essential Job Function-
Prepare any necessary food items for a la carte service in the Clubhouse Restaurants, any banquet items or items that are assigned by Sous Chef(s) or Executive Chef. Responsible for station mise en place, organization, cleanliness of work area and to uphold the quality of food standards set by the management team.
Duties and Responsibilities-
- Prepares all required items as assigned by the Sous Chef(s) or Executive Chef.
- Prepares any necessary mise en place for a la carte line, banquets and special events.
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment, ensures that work area and storage areas are cleaned and maintained.
- Notifies management as soon as product shortages are noticed.
- Ensures that food products are utilized before spoilage occurs. Utilizes products to gain maximum profitability.
- Assists with other duties as assigned by upper management.
- Assists other cooks with their tasks.
- Covers, dates, labels, neatly stores products.
- Demonstrates the capability to produce platter presentations and displays while concentrating on height, dimension, culinary flare and arrangement flow.
- Maintains neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules at all times.
- Properly shuts down the kitchen upon completion of service.
- Consistently uses safe and sanitary food handling practices to the highest standards. Adheres to health and sanitation standards at all times.
- Prepares items in accordance with established portion controls and presentation guidelines.
- Executes the menu (cooking of appetizers, soups, entrees) with efficiency.
- Prepares employee meal in accordance with club policy.
- Stays productive during slower times.
- Submits ideas for future goals, operational improvements and personnel management to Executive Chef.
- Follow-up and see tasks through until completed.
- Showing the characteristics of being time oriented and punctual, at all aspects