Manages the daily activities of the Recreation Center including monitoring the gyms, answering telephone, and classroom setup. Also handles registration and fee collection for rentals, class participation and recreational leagues. 15-19 hours weekly, varied schedule including morning, afternoon and evening shifts until 9pm and some Saturday afternoons.
Examples of Duties:
- Monitors gym and facility use by making identification cards, collect fees, provides information about programs, classes, schedules and leagues.
- Prepares facility by setting up classrooms and gyms appropriately and timely for programs and classes, including tables and chairs set-ups, scoreboard, bleachers and benches.
- Manage equipment and keeps gyms, rooms and control room clean and organized at all times.
- Answer telephone and provide information in a professional manner. Address questions and complaints from participants or direct to proper person to address complaint.
- Be knowledgeable about all schedules, events, programs and city contacts.
- Assists with upcoming special events designated by the Supervisor and/or Director.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Six months experience providing one-on-one contact with customers/patrons. A current CPR/First Aid-Certification or the ability to obtain certification required. Valid Texas Driver's License required. Bilingual preferred.