- Haltom City, TX, USA
- $25.71 - $28.00
- Full Time
Employer paid medical, dental and vision; 7% contribution to retirement program with 2 to 1 match;
Coordinates and manages critical programs that support Human Resources including applicant tracking and biometric timekeeping systems. Manages recruitment processes, coordinates payroll budgeting, assists with compensation, and training.
Examples of Duties:
- Maintains and updates biometric timekeeping system. Works with supervisors on system issues and problem solving.
- Manages the City's recruitment process and applicant processing.
- Plan, develop and deliver training programs to employees at all levels within the organization.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Plan , design, develop, implement, and evaluate human resources programs within the assigned area of specialization.
- Compile and analyze statistical data; prepare and maintain a variety of monthly and quarterly reports.
- Conduct research and respond to a variety of inquiries from employees and retirees.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Bachelor's Degree in related field, plus two years' experience working in a dedicated Human Resources department. This is a professional position that also requires high-level critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as attention to detail. Must possess a valid Texas Driver's License.