- 02-Sep-2021 to 01-Nov-2021 (CST)
- Naperville, IL, USA
- Full Time
Starting pay - $20.57/hr
35 hour work week.
4 weeks of paid time off.
Federal holidays off.
No working nights or weekends.
Opportunity for quarterly incentives.
Full benefits package
Credit Union Branch Operations
Healthcare Associates Credit Union, a growing $460 million financial institution has an immediate opening for a Card Services Representative to join our team at our Naperville location. This position will have the overall responsibility of helping our members achieve their financial goals by delivering outstanding service to both internal and external members. A key component of this service is to identify the financial needs of each member and recommend an appropriate quality financial solution. In addition, this position will have responsibility for providing member service to HACU cardholders and for addressing a variety of issues including (but not limited to): chargeback/disputed transactions, lost/stolen plastics, fraudulent activity and general inquiries/concerns. There will also be the opportunity to cross-sell other credit union products and services.
Qualified candidates will have the following requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year member (customer service) experience-preferably in a Financial Institution
- Strong phone etiquette, pleasant voice and demeanor
- Prior Visa or MasterCard chargeback experience required
- Must be a team-player who is detail orientated and highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to be both flexible and enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Enjoy problem solving and interaction with members
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time