- 02-Sep-2021 to 01-Nov-2021 (CST)
- Naperville, IL, USA
- Full Time
Starting pay - $19.57/hr
35 hour work week.
4 weeks of paid time off.
Federal holidays off.
No working nights or weekends.
Opportunity for quarterly incentives.
Full benefits package
Credit Union Branch Operations
HealthCare Associates Credit Union, a growing $460 million Financial Institution has an opportunity for a Contact Center Representative II to join our team at our Naperville location. This position will have the overall responsibility of helping our members achieve their financial goals by delivering outstanding service to both internal and external members. A key component of this service is to identify the financial needs of each member and recommend an appropriate quality financial solution to "Bank Healthy". This position will have the overall responsibility of providing the members with accurate, efficient, and courteous service. In addition, this position will be responsible to provide exceptional member service, present accurate information (on savings and loan rates, on-going promotions, account information) cross-sell credit union products, and be apprised of all credit union products and services.
Qualified candidates will have the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3-years member service (customer service) experience preferably in a Financial Institution setting but not required
- Meet monthly sales goals
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
- Enjoy problem solving and interaction with members
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong phone etiquette, pleasant voice and demeanor
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Type 20-30 words per minute
- Team oriented