Guardian Healthcare Staffing has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Agency Nurse Recruiter located at our Home Office in Brockway, PA! This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and goal oriented Healthcare Recruiting professional looking for career progression, a supportive team environment and the opportunity to positively impact care our team members provide to residents and patients.
The purpose of the Travel/PRN Agency Nurse Recruiter is to actively source and recruit for the Guardian Healthcare Staffing Team using a variety of means including cold calls, resume database searches, job board postings, in-person events, and networking. This position will track and monitor candidate data in the Applicant Tracking System while meeting all deadlines and performance-related metrics.
- Recruit and source candidates for open positions in designated territories using a variety of methods including , but not limited to, cold-calls, job board postings, resume database searches, networking and in person events.
- Track and update candidate data in ATS. Correspond with candidates and assigned monitor candidate progress though the hiring process. Meet all deadlines for updates and performance-related metrics.
- Work closely with TA Director, Assistants and Staffing Agency to track candidate flow and activity. Identify critical needs and adjust efforts as needed. Report trends and problems to appropriate parties.
- Actively participate in TA team and Guardian Healthcare meetings related to Guardian Staffing /Recruitment activity for assigned sites.
- Work closely with Agency Director, Operations team and Regional HR Directors to ensure hiring goals are being met.
- Attend industry-specific educational events to further knowledge of recruitment strategy in the long-term care field.
- Recruiting responsibilities include but not limited to utilizing electronic system for paperwork, credential tracking and reference checking for new hire process.
- Other duties as assigned.
Customer/ Client Focus
Persona Effectiveness/ Credibility
Stress Management/ Composure
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Human resources, or related field preferred. Associates required.
- 1-2 years of Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Experience- Preferably in a Staffing Agency or RPO environment.
- Long term/healthcare experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in result-driven environment
The selected candidate will receive a competitive wage and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation, holiday, and personal time.
Guardian Healthcare provides a supportive and inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!