- Brookline Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- Mifflintown, PA, USA
- Full Time
Brookline Village Senior Living Personal Care Home
Now Hiring Personal Care Aide!
- Every other weekend, Saturday & Sunday 630am-1030pm (16 hr shifts)
Brookline Village Living Personal Care is committed to providing the highest quality of care and service to our residents. Guided by our mission and legacy values, we are relentlessly driven to achieve the best outcomes for those whom we serve. Brookline Village Senior Living has both the comfort of home and the peace of mind that 24- hour care offers. Be part of a unique care giving service in a comfortable residential setting!
- Assist our residents with personal care services and all activities of daily living.
- Assist our residents with laundry, housekeeping and social and recreational activities.
- Assist our residents with dining services during meal time.
- Ensure that our residents service and care needs are met
- Conduct yourself in a professional and caring way at all time.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Experience in long term care preferred, but not required
- Be able to work alternating weekends and holidays
- Have access to dependable transportation
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- We are willing to train the right person
Equal Opportunity Employer