Guardian Healthcare Pharmacy is seeking dependable Pharmacy Technicians that will process and fill prescriptions in our unique closed-door pharmacy. You will undertake other tasks under the direction of a pharmacist to provide excellent customer service and ensure the pharmacy runs smoothly. As a pharmacy technician you must be detail-oriented and reliable since the job has high responsibility. You must possess excellent communication skills as well as aptitude in using computers.
Full Time Pharmacy Technician job opportunities are available for our Pharmacy Dispensing Department working rotating shifts during the hours of 11:30am-10pm.
- The shifts are scheduled 4 - 10 hour shifts per work week
- Technicians will be required to work every other weekend and rotating holidays
- College students and/or High School students interested in the Pharmacy Field are encouraged to apply
- Preparing delivery totes
- Package medication for distribution to residents in our Healthcare facilities
- Sort, stock, label medication and assist with inventory
- Balance team and individual responsibilities
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR CARE TEAM?
Are you flexible and always willing to jump in and help where you're needed? Are you conscientious about following policies and procedures correctly? Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills? Are you passionate about the rights of all to privacy, dignity, and well-being? If so, then you just might be perfect for this position!