- Lexington, KY, USA
- Full Time
GRW offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
GRW seeks an Architecture Graduate to join us in the further development / growth of our evolving architectural and engineering firm at our Lexington office. Experienced candidates may also be considered to work in other GRW offices. We are looking for individuals eager to develop their soft and technical skills and work on teams with other dedicated employees to complete the projects our clients need. Hiring the most qualified employees is important to us and the success of our company.
When you join GRW you'll be working for an award-winning, full-service design consulting firm with a history of more than 50 years serving our regional, national, and occasionally international clients. Our objective is simple. We value our employees and take pride in providing them with the proper resources and tools to help them achieve professional excellence.
Current position available:
Architecture Graduate / 3-7 years' experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Architecture from NAAB-accredited program
- Registered in the NCARB AXP program / pursuing ARE / Licensure
- LEED accredited professional a plus
- Understanding of sustainable design principles
- Ability to plan, interpret building programs, and generate design concepts graphically in 3D as well as written narrative / cost estimating
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to plan project resources, maintain schedules and stay within budget
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
Professional Growth Goals:
- Architect Licensure
- Dedication and willingness to continue professional growth.
- Able to lead and manage a project from Owner / Architect contract / initial design through construction.
- Establish specialized knowledge and skills in one or more project types. Ultimately becoming the marketing and design management lead in that project type(s) for the firm.
- Broad client base that supports competitive salaries.
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) retirement program
- Profit sharing through ESOP shares and bonuses
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life insurance
- Firm supports continuous learning / development of professional skills
Learn more about GRW, GRW | engineering | architecture | geospatial (grwinc.com)
GRW Architecture Projects, Architecture | engineering | architecture | geospatial (grwinc.com)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled