- Louisville, KY, USA
- Full Time
GRW offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package
GRW Engineers, Inc. is seeking a Water Resources Engineer with a project management background in water/wastewater including wet weather and storm water in our Louisville office.
GRW is a regional, multi-disciplined firm with a desire for growth, and the firm has been listed in the ENR Top 500 since 1973. Founded in 1964, GRW's dedication to service has resulted in repeat clients providing up to 90 percent of GRW's workload. Principals and associates representing many disciplines work one-on-one with our clients. Close, personal service is the hallmark of GRW's business philosophy.
GRW offers a challenging work environment combining the latest in engineering concepts with career development to keep personnel up to date with the latest technologies and advancements. As a Project Manager, you manage our engineering projects to ensure that our clients are satisfied with the high quality work that we provide. You complete the planning, design, and construction administration of utility infrastructure projects. As one of our water resource professionals, you deliver fiscally responsive, operationally efficient solutions by working in partnership with locally elected officials, drinking water and wastewater service providers, and state environmental and health administrators. Your communication skills assist you as you interact with clients when you visit sites and attend client/public meetings. Your personal capabilities, interest, aptitude, and motivation ensure your professional growth. Ownership opportunities are available for the right candidate.
- Minimum Bachelor's of Science in Civil Engineering; Master's degree preferred
- Kentucky Professional Engineer (PE) registration
- 10+ years experience with design and construction administration of water utility and wastewater utility infrastructure projects in a consulting environment
- Strong technical background and experience in water resource engineering. Must be proficient at the execution of planning, design, bidding, and construction administration phases of water infrastructure projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD including Civil 3D
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficient at Project Management. Must prepare scope-of-work and level-of-effort estimates for contract proposals; must lead and manage team for successful execution of contracted scope, budget, and schedule.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills to effectively write reports and business correspondence, and present information and respond to questions from managers, clients and the general public.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to plan project resources, maintain schedules and stay within budget
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Desire, motivation and ability to exceed the firm's and clients' expectations
- Dedication and willingness to continue professional growth
GRW looks for individuals eager to develop their skills and work on teams with other dedicated employees to complete the projects our clients need. Hiring the most qualified employees is critical to us and the success of our company.
This type of opportunity does not become available often! We invite you to apply to join our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled