- Louisville, KY, USA
- Full Time
GRW offers a competitive and comprehensive benefit package.
GRW Engineers, Inc. is seeking a Senior Water Resources Engineer in our Louisville office to build and maintain a portfolio of profitable water/wastewater utilities projects in support of GRW's water resource engineering team.
GRW is a regional, multi-disciplined firm with a desire for growth, and the firm has been listed in the ENR Top 500 since 1973. Founded in 1964, GRW's dedication to service has resulted in repeat clients providing up to 90 percent of GRW's workload. Principals and associates representing many disciplines work one-on-one with our clients. Close, personal service is the hallmark of GRW's business philosophy.
GRW offers a challenging work environment combining the latest in engineering concepts with career development to keep personnel up to date with the latest technologies and advancements. Responsibilities will include planning, design and construction administration of utility infrastructure projects. Site visits and client/public meetings will be incorporated. Your personal capabilities, interest, aptitude, and motivation will determine your professional growth. Ownership opportunities are available for the right candidate.
GRW is seeking the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's of Science in Civil Engineering. Master's degree is preferred.
- Kentucky Professional Engineer (PE) registration.
- 15+ years of experience with design and construction administration of water utility and wastewater utility infrastructure projects in a consulting environment.
- Strong technical background and experience in water resource engineering. Must be proficient at the execution of planning, design, bidding, and construction administration phases of water infrastructure projects.
- Candidate should have excellent marketing and business development skills in addition to contacts/relationships within the industry.
- Experience with the development of proposals.
- Proficient at Project Management. Must prepare scope-of-work and level-of-effort estimates for contract proposals; must lead and manage team for successful execution of contracted scope, budget, and schedule.
- Exceptional Client Service Management. Must develop and maintain a healthy network of clients.
- Proven leadership skills. Must develop, mentor, and oversee a highly motivated team.
- Software knowledge: Microsoft Office. Newforma preferred.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Desire, motivation and ability to exceed the firm's and clients' expectations.
- Dedication and willingness to continue professional growth.
This role will offer the opportunity to leverage GRW's established, well-respected water services team locally and regionally to support business development initiatives. Mentorship and development from seasoned leadership and peers will allow this Senior Water Resources Engineer to have a direct impact on maintaining and growing GRW's legacy of providing outstanding engineering services to water and wastewater clients.
GRW looks for individuals eager to advance their skills and work on teams with other dedicated employees to complete the projects our clients need. Hiring the most qualified employees is critical to us and the success of our company.
When you join GRW you'll be working for an award-winning, full-service design consulting firm with a history of more than 50 years serving our regional, national, and occasionally international clients. Our objective is simple. We value our employees and take pride in providing them with the proper resources and tools to help them achieve professional excellence.
This type of opportunity does not become available often! We invite you to apply to join our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Female/Male/Veterans/Disabled