- 29-Sep-2020 to Until Filled (CST)
- Chicago, IL, USA
Group One Trading, a dynamic options trading firm is actively seeking highly-motivated people who are interested in learning and getting hands-on experience with electronic trading systems. Our system is built on the .NET platform using C#. The system has enough variety to challenge and interest anyone an information-dense user interface, a high-throughput, low latency parallel computational core, service-oriented architecture, and interfaces to exchanges' market data and execution systems.
During this internship, you will be mentored by senior developers and gain exposure to the business of equity options trading. You will gain real-world experience with a team that develops proprietary software in an ever-changing, fast-paced, and competitive environment.
- Completing or working towards a BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Familiarity with a C-style object-oriented language: C#, Java, C++, or Objective-C.
- Solid Computer Science and software development fundamentals.
- Desire to learn and grow as a software developer.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues across different functional units and locations.
About Group One:
Group One is a specialist and market maker across every US equity option exchange group (CBOE, NYSE, Nasdaq, MIAX, BOX). With over 30 years since our founding, Group One has grown into one of the largest, privately held options trading firms in the United States. We maintain a floor presence in Chicago, New York, San Francisco and Philadelphia and we have specialist posts in New York and Chicago. Our traders provide competitive liquidity across a broad range of securities by managing portfolios of several hundred issues and simultaneously streaming quotes across multiple exchanges. Our software development team provides a diverse set of software for electronic trading, quoting, and trade analysis that is the lifeblood of our business.
We offer competitive compensation packages, fresh fruit and snacks daily, casual dress environment, social events, and more!
Group One Trading https://group1.applicantpro.com