About the Position
This position provides beverage services to guests and reports to the Food and Beverage Director.
The Bartender will perform duties in a conscientious, customer-service oriented manner to ensure a high quality guest experience and that customer needs are consistently exceeded.
As with all positions, the position will continually exemplify and promote the core values, mission and culture of the Grey Oaks Country Club team.
About Grey Oaks Country Club
Considered one of the premier Country Clubs in Florida, Grey Oaks opened in 1993 and encompasses the Grey Oaks and Estuary communities, along with 54 holes of championship golf. The Club's facilities include a 63,000-square-foot east clubhouse, 12,000-square-foot golf pro shop, golf performance center, 30,000-square-foot wellness center, sports center, and the pool café, a 22,000-square-foot complex with indoor and outdoor dining overlooking an expansive resort-style pool with a wading entrance, waterfall, and lap lanes. Additionally, The Estuary offers a 20,000-square-foot clubhouse with indoor and outdoor dining overlooking the golf course, as well as a golf pro shop and his-and-her locker and card rooms.
In addition to our facilities and amenities, our staff continuously commits itself to unparalleled professional service for our members and their guests.
There are over 250 professionals working at Grey Oaks.
Located in Naples, Florida, Grey Oaks in 2021 earned the coveted designation as a Platinum Club of America for the second straight year. Learn more at our website www.greyoakscc.com.
You are an outgoing and personable professional and you have a desire to excel in the hospitality industry. You understand and live by the concept of being a "team player", making sure that collaboration is essential to your success, as well as the success of those you work with. At the same time, you have enough experience and strength to ensure the right thing is being done. You care innately about people and your goal is to please your customers and fellow employees. "It's not in my job description" is not part of your professional vocabulary.
Most importantly, your values align with the values and culture of our members and our Club. Those values are on display every day, and displayed with every decision you make.
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each client and maintain a safe environment by identifying problem clients and having them removed
- Keep bar area clean in accordance with the company's guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally
- Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes provided by management to keep drink costs at a minimum
- Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the customers at the bar and in the dinning room satisfied at all times
- Learns and follows the restaurant's service standards to ensure guests and customers receive a high level of service and have an enjoyable experience.
- Provides immediate attention to all guests upon seating.
- Performs clean-up and closing duties as assigned by manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Minimum two years serving experience in a hospitality setting.
- Wine, beer and specialty cocktail knowledge required.
- Point of sale computer experience desirable.
- Ability to interact with customers, coworkers, and management in positive, supportive, cooperative ways.
- Knowledge and ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment, perform duties under pressure, and in a timely manner.
Compensation & Benefits
Grey Oaks has an attractive compensation, benefits program, 401k plan with a generous matching contribution, a great work environment and the opportunity to work and learn from some of the best in the industry.
Grey Oaks is an Equal Opportunity Employer