Come work for an established and prestigious Club in Naples. We are searching for an energetic, passionate, service minded professional to work as a Pool Attendant on a part-time basis. In this role, you will perform safety and recreational work supervising swimming and enforcing regulations at the pool as well as ensuring the comfort of our members. An essential responsibility of this role includes ensuring cleanliness, setting up and safety of all areas and facilities and attend to members needs within the pool area.
To be successful in this role, candidates should have at least 1 year of experience in a pool environment with country club/hospitality experience a plus and:
Must be able to swim
- Schedule flexibility is a must
- Must be able to swim
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Reliable, responsible, and dedicated
- Ability to perform job functions in an outdoor environment with exposure to sun
- Knowledge of all pool rules and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
We offer state-of-art facilities and a strong club culture of respect, integrity and exceptional service.