Grey Oaks Country Club, a premier Club in Southwest Florida with a state of the art Wellness Center is seeking Personal Trainers who will work as an independent contractor and provide individual and small group fitness training for our members and their guests. Personal Trainers will be responsible for developing and leading personal fitness programs that meet the needs of the member or guest and comply with the Club's fitness guidelines, ensure equipment and area is clean and orderly before and after training sessions and perform related administrative responsibilities, such as tracking and reporting attendance.
Qualifications, Abilities and Experience:
- Nationally recognized fitness certification (NSCA, NASM, ACSM or equivalent)
- Have experience as a personal trainer
- Ability to issue clear and precise verbal directions
- Ability to motivate and challenge individuals to attain their fitness-related goals
- Ability to conduct safe and effective classes at all levels
- Current certification in CPR/AED
- Ability to work early mornings, night and weekends
If you are interested in working for a prestigious Club in Naples, with state of the art wellness and fitness facilities and a great work environment, please apply.
Grey Oaks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace