Grey Oaks Country Club, a premier Club in Southwest Florida with a state of the art Wellness Center is seeking independent contractors interested in leading Yoga classes for our members and their guests. Yoga instructors would plan and lead various levels and types of yoga practices, ensuring equipment and area is clean and orderly before and after class and performing administrative responsibilities related to the classes, such as tracking and reporting attendance.
Qualifications, Abilities and Experience:
- Have experience as a successful yoga instructor
- Familiarity of yoga practices, such as Vinyasa, Power, Bikram and Yin.
- Ability to issue clear and succinct verbal directions
- Ability to motivate and challenge individuals to attain their fitness-related goals
- Recognized yoga certification
- Ability to conduct safe and effective classes at all levels
- Current certification in CPR/AED
- Ability to work a minimum number of hours/week (at least 2 classes) on a set schedule
If you are interested in working for a prestigious Club in Naples, with state of the art wellness and fitness facilities and a great work environment, please apply.
Grey Oaks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace