We offer attractive compensation, benefits program, 401k plan with a generous matching contribution, a great work environment and the opportunity to work and learn from some of the best in the industry.
Grey Oaks Country Club, a premier Club and employer with 54 holes of golf and many other amenities in Southwest Florida is seeking an Assistant Superintendent. This individual will have the responsibility of assisting the Superintendent in providing an exceptional golf course for its members and guests.
- Participating in the long-term and short-term planning related to renovations, care and maintenance of the course.
- Leading the team in delegating daily assignments, providing guidance and assistance and ensuring work is completed as expected and in a timely manner.
- Leading projects related to course renovations or repairs.
- Assisting in the training of new and existing staff in golf course set-up and maintenance, equipment operations, safety procedures and the expectations of the Club.
- Identifying, evaluating and recommending corrective action for agronomic problem areas.
- Assisting in the daily set-up and maintenance of the golf course, including routine golf course maintenance, chemical applications and equipment operations.
- A comprehensive knowledge of golf course maintenance
- Experience in leading teams or having the experience that prepared you for this leadership position.
- Having an active Pesticide Applicator License for the state of Florida, or ability to obtain one within 6 months.
- A Certificate, Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Turf Management or related experience.
If you are interested in working for a prestigious Club in Naples, with state-of-art facilities, who offer an attractive compensation package, benefits program and a great work environment and you want to learn from some of the best in the industry, please apply.
Grey Oaks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace