- 12-Feb-2021 to 13-Apr-2021 (CST)
- Iola, WI, USA
- Based on Experience
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Vacation, Paid Sick Leave Life, Accident, Critical Illness, 401K/Profit Sharing,
2:30 - 11:30 pm, plus overtime as needed
Summary This position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of shift operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare work schedules for associates
- Monitor and approve associate's overtime
- Monitor operator and cell performances for productivity improvement and scrap reduction opportunities
- Develop, document and implement training programs
- Coordinate training record maintenance with Plant Services Administrator
- Confer with Plant Leader about any potential issues discovered during training and recommend changes
- Manage and direct any piece-part problems that occur in production to the Quality Manager
- Participate in process improvement meetings
Supervise a total of 15-30 associates in the Production Departments. Respnsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and Experience
All candidates are welcome. Related supervisory experience of 6-8 years and outside education will be viewed favorably.
AN EEO AND AAP EMPLOYER