- 28-Jan-2021 to 28-Mar-2021 (CST)
- McCook, IL, USA
- Based on Experience
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Disability, Life, Critical Care, Accident
Summary Provide production and maintenance support for machinery and processes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods.
- Review production processes for problems identified by operator, production process alarms or from test failures.
- Review quality data, determine root cause and adjust production processes for improved DPMO.
- Optimize existing production processes for improved manufacturing efficiency.
- Evaluate and recommend potential new production equipment.
- Assist in physical movement and installation of production machines, peripheral equipment and supplies as needed.
- Assist internal customers with their production needs or production qualification.
- Support CCA analysis and enact changes as directed by manager.
- Develop and release Final Assembly Work Instructions as directed by manager.
- Develop, document and execute maintenance procedures for production equipment.
- Maintain and control maintenance records in corporate maintenance system to ISO standards.
- Determine supplies needed for maintenance procedures; track inventory and procure as needed and approved.
- Develop workmanship standards.
- Assist with time studies.
- Participate in DOE collection.
- Assist in SPC data interpretation.
- Participate in seminars, meetings and training sessions as required to maintain a working knowledge of new developments, techniques and products in the industry.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree preferred
- Three to Five years related experience or training
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with SAP Hana S4 a plus
AN EEO AND AAP EMPLOYER