- 19-Jan-2021 to 19-Apr-2021 (CST)
- La Grange, IL, USA
- Based on Experience
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Generous PTO, Critical Care, Accident, 401K
Perform quality functions within the Vehicle Solutions product group. Serve as a liaison to customers and quality team and ensure appropriate quality activities are completed on schedule
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned
- Manage key customer warranty claim systems with timely responses. Analyze warranty claim data and report on opportunities for improvement to the business unit
- Manage the product group's CCA process with timely and appropriate actions using 8D methodologies. Analyze CCA data and report on opportunities for improvement to the business unit
- Manage quality issues for assigned product at Grayhill and/or customer site requiring immediate containment, short term and long terms solutions (8D analysis)
- Manage the product group's First Article process. Determine internal requirements and/or customer requirements for release. Manage appropriate paperwork such as ISIR documentation and Warrants
- In coordination with Project Leaders, help to organize, plan, execute and document APQP quality processes on assigned development projects
- Work with Grayhill corporate quality department in compliance with all Grayhill quality requirements and processes. Participate in monthly quality meetings. Participate in internal audits as assigned.
- Document data obtained during all quality assurance activities, consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Communicate significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and provides recommended process improvements to management.
- On a monthly basis, gather, analyze Key Customer ratings of Grayhill quality to the business unit. Determine and report on opportunities for improvement
- BS in Engineering
- Minimum two years relevant experience
- Experience working in an SAP S/4 Hana environment a plus
AN EEO AND AAP EMPLOYER