- 14-Jan-2021 to 15-May-2021 (CST)
- Iola, WI, USA
- Based on Experience
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Paid Vacation, 401K
Hours: 2:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Primary Purpose of Position
Work under the direction of a Machinist Journeyperson and assist the Tool Room with light machining duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Set-up machinery.
- Understand Engineering drawings and machine parts within drawing tolerance.
- Assist Manufacturing with Production orders.
- Assist with maintenance of all departmental machinery and equipment.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Or two to three years related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
AN EEO AND AAP EMPLOYER