- 27-Oct-2020 to 26-Aug-2021 (CST)
- Iola, WI, USA
- Based on Experience
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K
2nd Shift: 2:30 pm- 11:30 pm
Summary Audits finished products and supplied piece parts for conformance to documented specifications. Checks orders, performs special testing and provides special customer required documentation. Assists customer source inspectors and suppliers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Inspect product at audit and/or incoming to validate parts/lots meet the engineering requirements.
- Enter the record of inspection completed into the audit electronic database (QAS).
- Verify all Purchasing Orders for special documentation requirements.
- Audit, approve and forward incoming parts to Stockroom.
- Notify Quality Control Administrator of SCARs initiated through MRB for defective purchased parts.
- Prepare and submit LREQ reports for purchased product as required.
- Notify Engineering and Purchasing of non-conforming Purchase Orders or received materials.
- Set up and program equipment as appropriate.
- Perform Process Capabilities studies on new, modified and existing parts.
- Advise Design Engineers on print changes as they relate to the inspection process.
- Work with Tool room to develop fixturing for better inspection efficiency.
- Develop inspection Control Plans and manage updates to drawing changes.
- Calibrate assigned equipment to NIST and equipment standards.
- Create Purchase Orders for outside vendors.
- Assist in the support and maintenance of the computers and networks as required.
- Interpret and summarize SPC trends.
- Source and recommend new equipment to improve efficiency.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Or five or more years related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
AN EEO AND AAP EMPLOYER