Our Culinary Operations Associate will provide guests with an excellent dining experience while preparing all orders in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner that is consistent with menu recipes. Under the direction of the Culinary Operations Supervisor, they will perform basic food service functions, including preparation/serving of food items, stocking of supplies, cashiering and catering special events. Our Culinary Ops Associate will utilize effective communication to interact with guests, Leads, and co-workers, and they will be responsible for maintaining County/State/Federal health codes, customer satisfaction and accurate work results pertaining to food quality, wholesomeness, presentation, merchandising, portion control and maintenance of departmental food standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/ standards.
- Prepare and cook food items for line and banquet consumption using standardized food techniques.
- Expedite the line during serving periods as needed ensuring food quality and presentation.
- Assist in the coordination of opening and closing as well as all line prep duties.
- Stock all food stations and prepare all food for next shift as required.
- Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment.
- Maintain sanitary regulations of food temperatures and rotating products.
- Complete regular sanitization/disinfection of all kitchen and food and beverage wo r k areas to include flooring, storerooms, prep areas, buffets, dining tables and equipment.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of menus, recipes, food preparation and presentation.
- Operate dish machine and three compartment sinks.
- Separate and remove trash and garbage and place it in designated containers.
- Coordinates all receiving and storing of products.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to management.
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
- Must be self-motivated and able to multitask.
- Effective communication
- Attention to detail.
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Desire to learn
- Must be able to lift or carry 30 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions including heat, inclement weather, cold, etc
401K, 100% discount on food during all shifts worked.
Grant's Farm is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.