Our Warehouse associate is responsible for receiving, labeling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders. A successful warehouse associate is hard-working, organized and detail-oriented, and should be able to keep good records and keep track of incoming and outgoing stock to ensure inventory levels remain steady.
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock.
- Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock.
- Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
- Organizing the warehouse space.
- Preparing orders for shipment.
- Recording exact arrival and departure times for shipments.
- Operating stock management tools; for example, a forklift.
- Counting stock and keeping inventory records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to multitask.
- Forklift Driver Certification is preferred
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Desire to learn
- Must be able to lift or carry 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to walk distances over uneven terrain.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions including heat, inclement weather, cold, etc
Grant's Farm is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.