- St. Louis, MO, USA
$1,000 Hiring Bonus
Grant's Farm is looking for an experienced line cook to join our talented team and help prepare meals according to our standard recipes. In this position, your principal goal will be to prepare high-quality meals that meet the chef's exact specifications.
You will be responsible for setting up the prep station, stocking inventory, and maintaining sanitation standards. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and multi-tasking skills. Ultimately, you will play an essential role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and restaurant growth.
- Ensure the preparation station and the kitchen is set up and stocked.
- Prepare simple components of each dish on the menu by chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
- Report to the Sous Chef and follow instructions.
- Make sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
- Clean prep areas and take care of leftovers.
- Stock inventory and supplies.
- Cook menu items with the support of the kitchen staff
- Must be self-motivated and able to multitask.
- Effective communication
- Attention to detail.
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Desire to learn
- 3 years' experience in a similar line cook role
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Serve Safe certified (Preferred)
- Knowledge with grill cook, steamer, flat top, sauté techniques, solid knife skills
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant best practices and cooking methods.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently in a team
Grant's Farm is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!