Grants Farm is looking for a part time Tram and Equipment Mechanic Associate who will provide technical and organizational support at Grant's Farm. The successful person in this roll will perform preventative maintenance on our fleet of vehicles. In addition, this role also involves recommending ways by which the safety and well-being of other Team Members, animals, and farm processes and procedures are always maintained.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and repairs on trams and trailers
- Conduct preventative maintenance and repairs on golf carts, gators, and vehicles.
- Use a variety of hand tools, air tools, impacts, grinders, jacks, and jack stands.
- Respond to maintenance needs as directed by the supervisor.
- Log repairs and inspections.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- All other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the ability and knowledge to use hand and power tools.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be able to lift or carry 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions including heat, inclement weather, cold, etc
Grant's Farm is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!