- Murray, UT, USA
- Full Time
Paid vacation, sick leave, paid maternity leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Employment Opportunity
Actively seeking a Certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (non-surgical) to join our existing multi-specialty medical group specifically in our Urology department in Murray, Utah. The ideal candidate will be someone who can manage the Advance Prostate Cancer Center Patients and IOD - job includes both clinical and administrative duties.
The APP is responsible for Urology specific patient care; including but not limited to; evaluation and management, follow-up, medication management and implementing a treatment plan in conjunction with the physicians according to patient need. EMR Chart management performed within eClinicalWorks. Clinic schedule weekdays, business hours. Will also be in rotation for hospital call.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 - 5:00 p.m.
About Granger Medical Clinic
Established in 1954, Granger Medical Clinic has grown to become the largest independent, multi-specialty medical group in the Salt Lake Valley, with services available in several counties. Today, our expanding team includes 170 providers at 26 locations. The continual growth of our organization is attributed to its ability to attract high quality Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers who share the same vision. That vision is a commitment to quality and patient-focused care.
- Granger is an independent clinic, 100% owned and led by its physicians. This structure provides the autonomy providers desire and the ability to make practice-related decisions.
- Granger is focused on patient care decisions that are in the best interest of our patients' health and wellness.
- As evidenced by our low total cost of care, Granger emphasizes a commitment to providing quality healthcare for less.
- Appropriate and applicable licensure, education and certification as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in the state of Utah.
- Proper insurance credentialing prior to patient treatment
- Board Certification/Eligible
- Preferred experience: will consider new graduates
Granger Medical Clinic offers competitive wages, potential for quarterly bonuses, and excellent benefits. Benefits include:
- Sick leave
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with a Company Match, Profit Share, and Safe Harbor contributions
Please send Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to Michelle Walker at
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!