- Murray, UT, USA
- Full Time
Paid vacation, sick leave, paid maternity leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a Full Time X-Ray Tech at our Murray Sleep and Lung location.
- Seeking a full-time dynamic individual to perform about 5 to 15 X-rays a day. Candidate will help with pulmonary function testing, overnight oximetry, six-minute walk tests and other lab duties as needed. Candidate must be willing to learn other positions to help around the clinic if ever needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and prioritize
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, with excellent patient skills and the ability to work well with others
- Professional in appearance and conduct
- Knowledge of applicable computer software applications
- Provide excellent customer service by communicating professionally with patients, providers, and staff
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Provide technical skills involving radiology
- Take and may develop radiographs of various parts of the body to assist a physician in the detection of foreign bodies and diagnosis of disease or injury
- Production of high quality x'ray images (CR and PACS system)
- Critique images
- Phlebotomy required, but willing to train
- Other duties as assigned
- ARRT and State Certification required
- Must be able to read, understand, and communicate in English.
- Additional languages helpful
- Previous phlebotomy experience or schooling and knowledge of aseptic methods preferred
Granger Medical Clinic offers competitive wages and excellent benefits. Benefits include:
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Sick leave
- Paid maternity leave
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with a Company Match, Profit Share, and Safe Harbor contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!