- West Valley City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
Actively seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Optometrist to join our existing our eye care team, as part of Granger's multi-specialty medical clinic in West Valley, Utah.
The Optometrist is responsible for Optometry-specific patient care; including but not limited to: evaluation and management, follow-up, medication management, procedures and implementing a treatment plan in conjunction with patient needs. Physician will manage patient charts within the current EMR; eClinicalWorks.
About Granger Medical Clinic
Established in 1954, Granger Medical Clinic has grown to become the largest independent, multi-specialty medical group in the Salt Lake Valley, with services available in several counties. Today, our expanding team includes nearly 170 providers at 27 locations. The continual growth of our organization is attributed to its ability to attract high quality Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians who share the same vision. That vision is a commitment to quality and patient-focused care.
· Granger is an independent clinic 100% owned and led by its physicians. This structure provides the autonomy physicians desire and the ability to make practice-related decisions.
· Our Shareholder structure provides physicians with equal voting privileges for all shareholders as well as a long-term, retirement-succession plan.
· Since Granger is not owned by a health system or hospital, our providers are focused on patient care decisions that are in the best interest of our patients' health and wellness.
· As evidenced by our Accountable Care Organization's low total cost of care, Granger emphasizes a commitment to providing quality healthcare for less.
· Appropriate & applicable licensure, education & certification as an Optometrist in the state of Utah.
· Proper insurance credentialing prior to patient care
· Board Certification/Eligible in Optometry
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: full-time
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!