- West Jordan, UT, USA
- Full Time
Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
Patient Service Representative - Urgent Care
Granger Medical Clinic is one of the largest independent, physician-owned medical clinic groups in Utah. Care is our mission. It's our shared vision. Our Urgent Care in West Jordan has a full time Patient Service representative opening. We are looking for a friendly, pleasant, professional Patient Service Representative to join our team. Our Patient Service Representatives assist in the front desk as medical receptionist with the scheduling of appointments, checking patients in/out, etc. At Granger Medical Clinic, exceptional care comes from all of us; and we are in need of a patient service representative to join us in our mission of providing excellent patient care.
Are you looking for an opportunity to continue on progressing in the medical field? If so, this might be what you have been looking for. Your experience in the medical field as a medical receptionist, front office, or patient service rep will be a great asset to our Primary Care Clinic.
Location: West Jordan
Schedule: 9 am - 9 pm
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service, communication, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Typing / key-boarding skills
- Must be a team player and enjoy working with people.
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate in English.
- Additional languages helpful.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Greet patients presenting for medical or other services in a courteous manner.
- Answer telephones in a professional manner.
- Scheduling appointments in accordant with established procedures.
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing with physicians, clinic staff and patients regarding their appointment scheduling and other needs.
- Record all demographic information necessary to contact patient and/or bill insurance carrier for services provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
- 2 years of Medical Receptionist or Patient Service Rep experience preferred.
- 1 year Medical Front Office experience
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Standing and walking for extended periods, Lifting up to 50lbs.
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment.
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions.
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!