- West Jordan, UT, USA
- Full Time
Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
Population Health Specialist
The Population Health Specialist- Bonus Programs assists the Population Health Manager- Bonus Programs with the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the Medicare Advantage and Commercial insurance bonus programs. This position reports directly to the Population Health Manager- Bonus Programs.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Demonstrate effective teamwork, prioritization, communication and organizational skills
- Maintain accurate spreadsheets and data reports for all pertinent bonus programs
- Assists in the development of workflow processes for bonus programs
- Analyze clinical data for accuracy and HEDIS gap closures
- Assist in patient outreach for screening events
- Assist providers and staff at different locations with the bonus programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills, conflict resolution, integrity, empathy, compassion, patience
- Ability to multi-task and independently manage different projects and meet established deadlines
- Demonstration of planning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented while maintaining a high level of efficiency and strong time management skills
- Ability to contribute to team projects as well as work independently
- Experience with and proven ability to learn various software applications
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma Required
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology required
- Medical Assistant Certification Required
- Familiarity with Pediatrics preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Associate's Degree, or Bachelor's Degree preferred
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- In person attendance required with occasional remote opportunity available
- Travel to clinic facilities on a weekly basis
- Sedentary work, requiring lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment
- Inside, climate controlled working conditions
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!