- West Jordan, UT, USA
- Full Time
Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a Full Time Patient Services Representative I at our West Jordan location.
Patient Services Representative I
|3181 W 9000 S, West Jordan, UT, 84088|
102 - FM (II)
Granger Medical clinic is looked for an operator to do centralized scheduling.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven customer service, communication, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Typing / key-boarding skills (test required).
- Must be a team player and enjoy working with people.
- Previous operator/office experience preferred.
- Must be able to read, understand, and communicate in English.
- Additional languages helpful.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Answer phones, schedule appointments and greet patients presenting for medical or other services.
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing with physicians, clinic staff and patients regarding their appointment scheduling and other needs.
- Record all demographic information necessary to contact patient and or bill insurance carrier for services provided.
- Respond to general information questions concerning the clinic/providers.
- Continually demonstrate the ability to properly handle each call in a professional, efficient manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Sedentary work, requiring lifting up to 10lbs
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.