- West Jordan, UT, USA
- Full Time
Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
PSR Training and Development Specialist
Granger Medical is looking for a skilled and experienced employee to join the training team. As a trainer you will be responsible for training and working with all PSR's within the company, helping expand their ECW skills, knowledge, and customer service in the clinics they work in. You will also be responsible for documenting all trainings as well as following up with the individuals/ managers you work with.
This person should have a strong knowledge in eCW's system, excel, word, patient care, and each clinics guideline. They should have a positive attitude and amazing organizational skills. They should be highly proficient in time management and have excellent communication skills. They must be able comfortable with working with many different clinic preferences and personalities, including all staff, MA's, providers and management.
· Organizing and scheduling additional training for new as well as exciting employees
· Mentoring and supporting new PSR's with any questions they may have after NEO
· Working with management to determine what clinics departments may need
· Shadowing PSR's to identify areas of improvement
· Documenting and keeping record of time and training material for each day
· Fixing and updating clinic scheduling guides
· Helping improve and enhance employee's workplace performance
· Identify and assess required training by evaluating weaknesses and strengths
· Work with revenue and training team on new material and training to be implemented into clinics
· 2+ years of work experience as a trainer
· ECW experience preferred
· Willingness to travel between all of Grangers clinics
· Willingness to adapt to company changes
· Robust decision-making and problem-solving skills
· Expert communication skills
· Capability of working with a variety of audiences
· Excellent time management and organizational abilities
· Verbal and written communication skill
· Outgoing personality
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.