Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a Part-Time or PRN Registered Nurse in our Bountiful Clinic
- This position will provide clinical support in our Allergy clinic in Bountiful, UT . These providers will utilize the RN as a resource for problem solving, process definition, phone call triage, and to provide direct patient care.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of competence and expertise in the medical office setting. Displays an ability to independently problem solve in a positive manner, demonstrate evidence of follow through on task, determine priorities, positively adapt to change, model professionalism and master new technology.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of competence and expertise in the medical office setting.
- Understanding of ICD 10 and CPT coding.
- Capable of prioritizing and following through on tasks and assignments.
- Positively adapts to changed and new technology.
- Demonstrate professional conduct at all times.
- Understand the appropriate technique of equipment handling, cleaning and sterilization.
- Maintain awareness of factors that increase and decrease expenses.
- Maintain a collaborative team philosophy within the clinic.
- Excellent customer service skills able to communicate courteously and effectively to patients.
- Enjoy working with people, being a team player and willing to help others with tasks.
- Must be able to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing with physicians, clinic staff and patients.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Administering adult and pediatric immunizations and therapeutic injections.
- Notify patients of labs other tests as directed by the physician.
- Assist patient in obtaining correct paperwork i.e. consent forms, prescriptions, FMLA, disability, and referrals.
- Coordinate procedures.
- Monitor patients during procedures.
- Clean rooms and instruments.
- Become familiar and maintain proficiency with insurance payer information and guidelines to support business office and medical assistant function i.e. prior authorizations.
- Accountable for a positive standard of customer service via direct support of all team members.
- Educate and support the medical assistant's with telephone triage, protocols and processes.
- Participate in the fiscal posture of the department.
Education and Experience:
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the State of Utah.
- Two years' experience in Nursing.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Ability to walk, stand or sit for extended periods.
- Required lifting up to 50lbs.
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment.
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions.
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.