Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) Employment Opportunity
Actively seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Physician Assistant to join our existing multi-specialty medical group specifically in our Primary Care department in Riverton, Utah.
The APC is responsible for Primary care-specific patient care; including but not limited to; evaluation and management, follow-up, medication management and implementing a treatment plan in conjunction with patient needs. APC will share in rotation for call coverage as well as rounding at specific hospitals as needed. EMR Chart management performed within eClinicalWorks.
About Granger Medical Clinic
Established in 1954, Granger Medical Clinic has grown to become the largest independent, multi-specialty medical group in the Salt Lake Valley; with services available in several counties. Today, our expanding team includes nearly 170 providers at 26 locations. The continual growth of our organization is attributed to its ability to attract high quality Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians who share the same vision. That vision is a commitment to quality and patient-focused care.
- Granger is an independent clinic, 100% owned and led by its physicians. This structure provides the autonomy physicians desire and the ability to make practice-related decisions.
- Our Shareholder structure provides physicians with numerous financial and other benefits.
- Granger is focused on patient care decisions that are in the best interest of our patients' health and wellness.
- As evidenced by our low total cost of care, Granger emphasizes a commitment to providing quality healthcare for less.
- Appropriate and applicable licensure, education and certification as a Physician Assistant in the state of Utah.
- Proper insurance credentialing prior to patient treatment
- Board Certification/Eligible
- Preferred experience: 3-5 years
- Preferred specialties: Primary care; specifically, Internal and/or Sports Medicine
- General: Medical (HSA/PPO), dental, vision, FSA, life, disability, EAP
- Retirement: 401(k), profit share
Please send Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to Jeremy Mitchell at email@example.com
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.