PRIVATE EQUITY JOB OPENING: INVESTOR RELATIONS ANALYST
Graham Partners, Inc., a leading, established private equity firm based in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania with a focus on control leveraged buyouts of middle market advanced manufacturing and industrial technology companies, is seeking to hire an analyst within its Investor Relations Group.
This role is an analyst position within Graham Partners' Investor Relations Group, a team that is responsible for all aspects of investor relations, fundraising, and marketing for the firm. The individual will play a supporting role to all team members and will be involved in interaction with current and prospective investors, financial analysis, research, and the creation of reporting and marketing documents. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Playing a supporting role in drafting and updating investor presentations including (i) updates on current investment activities, (ii) detailed portfolio company summary analyses, (iii) management discussion and analyses (MD&As), which accompany fund financial statements, (iv) fund level Advisory Board presentations,
(v) press releases related to new investments, monetizations, and other significant firm activities, and (vi) any other communications to the firm's investors and to the broader investment community
- Participating in the development and updating of fundraising materials (PPM, presentation booklets, brochures, subscription documents, etc.) and drafting initial responses to prospective investor questionnaires
- Tracking contact with investors
- Playing a key role in the firm's annual Limited Partners meeting, including drafting presentation materials, organizing, and communicating with speakers and attendees, and working on logistics for the event
- Assisting in the preparation of an institutional quality data room to facilitate current and prospective investors' due diligence requirements
- Running financial models and preparing financial analyses
- Preparing and sending out information that has been requested by investors, such as cash flow projections, co- investment binders, data room materials, reference lists, etc.
CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Leadership and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong marketing and content creation abilities
- Solid quantitative and analytical capabilities
- High attention to detail
- Keen sense of urgency with high degree of responsiveness and follow-through
- Strong people skills and client sensitivity
ABOUT GRAHAM PARTNERS' INVESTOR RELATIONS GROUP
The Investor Relations Group at Graham Partners, Inc. is responsible for investor relationship management and reporting, capital raising activities, and overall marketing strategies and public relations initiatives for the firm. Graham Partners' approach to investor relations is premised on best-in-class comprehensive, transparent, direct communication with investors. The IR Team serves as a resource and the principal point of contact for the firm's current and prospective investors. The IR Team's responsibilities with respect to the firm's investors are as follows: maintain close relations, handle reporting and communications, address inquiries and requests, manage all aspects of individual and group investor meetings, and cultivate new prospective client relationships.
ABOUT GRAHAM PARTNERS (www.grahampartners.net): Graham Partners, Inc. is a private investment firm focused on investing in technology-driven companies that are spurring innovation in advanced manufacturing, resulting in product substitutions, raw materials conversions and disruptions to traditional end markets. Graham Partners targets companies with EBITDA between $5 million and $50 million, and will invest in smaller companies to the extent they complement one or more of its other holdings. Since the firm's founding in 1988 by Steven Graham, Graham Partners has closed over 130 acquisitions, joint ventures, financings, and divestitures. The committed capital raised since inception through the Graham Partners funds together with Graham-led co-investments totals approximately $3.4 billion, which differs from Regulatory Assets Under Management. Investors include university endowments, charitable foundations, financial institutions, and private investors. Based in suburban Philadelphia, the firm has access to extensive operating resources and industrial expertise and is a member of The Graham Group, an alliance of independently owned and operated industrial and investment management businesses that share in the common legacy of entrepreneur Donald Graham.