- Chapel Hill, NC, USA
- Full Time - Part Time - Seasonal
Governors Club, one of the top private clubs in the country, is currently seeking Golf Cart Attendants to work directly with our PGA Golf Professionals. Located in an exclusive gated community in Chapel Hill, Governors Club is recognized as a Platinum Club of America and a Distinguished Club of the World - a distinction only given to Clubs with member service in the top five percent worldwide. Interested candidates should be dedicated to continuing this tradition of unparalleled service and demonstrate a passion for exceeding the membership's expectations.
The Golf Cart Attendants report directly to the Golf Professional Staff and works daily with our Golf Professionals to maintain the Clubs Golf Cart Fleet along with performing high level customer service for our membership and their guests.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up golf cart staging area for daily play
- Management of the members golf clubs and bag storage
- Greets and assist golfers
- Operation/maintenance of driving range and practice facility for daily use
- Monitor the range ball supply and cleanliness of practice facility
- Maintain the cleanliness and condition of the golf cart fleet
- Assist with setup and execution of golf outings/tournaments
- Performs other duties as assigned
- At least 16 years of age and valid driver's license - Required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand or walk for duration of shift
Reports To: Golf Professional Staff
Employee Benefits include:
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Available to Full time employees after 90 days Accrued time may not be used until employee has completed six months of employment
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance Available to employees averaging 30 or more hours per week after 90 days - Employee cost $7.50/weekly
- 6 Paid Holidays Available to Full time employees after 90 days
- 401k Retirement Plan All employees who complete 1000 hours in a plan year. Governors Club will match the employee contributions $0.50 for every $1.00 up to a maximum of 5%.
- Golfing privileges All employees as business flow allows
- Tennis privileges All employees as business flow allows
- Complimentary Meal All employees 11am and 4pm daily
- Continuing Education Scholarships Available to all employees and their dependents
- Employee Appreciation Events Available to all Employees Holiday social in December
Full-Time: Regular employee averaging 32 or more hours per week after 90 days
Part-Time: Regular employee averaging 31 or fewer hours per week after 90 days
Rate of Pay:
$12 per hour
Flexible Full Time - Part Time - Seasonal
Highly motivated and effective individuals can realize the opportunity for permanent employment with great benefits.
To learn more about Governors Club, please visit our website at www.governorsclubnc.com.