- Logan, UT, USA
- Full Time
Competitive hourly rates and a rich benefits package, including: health, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, quarterly bonus and employee discounts
Gossner Foods is a growing family business with three locations across the western United States. With a combined 120 years of cheese making experience, state of the art equipment, and a team of dedicated employees; Gossner Foods is a leader in the dairy industry. What began as a strictly Swiss cheese plant, has expanded until now over 30 varieties of cheeses, and also UHT (Ultra High Temperature) shelf stable milk in a variety of flavors.
• Operate whey filtration systems.
• Load cream and WPC trucks.
• Switch silos when full and CIP when empty.
• Deal with permeate truck drivers.
• Operate whey separator that separates the whey out of the milk.
• Clean equipment as needed
• Troubleshoot problems
• Pull samples as directed.
• Transfer product as needed
• Pasteurize cream for butter
• Any other duties assigned by supervisor
• High school diploma or GED preferred but not required.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
• Candidates must pass a pre-employment background check, drug test, and physical fitness test to determine eligibility.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Demonstrate ability to read, write and speak in English.
• Must be a able to self-motivate.
• Must be able to make decisions by themselves and work alone most of the time.
• The individual must be willing to work in a team environment.
Thursday - Saturday from 4:00 pm to 4:00 am (every other Wednesday)
Gossner Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws."