- Logan, UT, USA
- Full Time
Competitive hourly rates and a rich benefits package, including: health, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, quarterly bonus and employee discounts
Gossner Foods is a growing family business with three locations across the western United States. With a combined 120 years of cheese making experience, state of the art equipment, and a team of dedicated employees; Gossner Foods is a leader in the dairy industry. What began as a strictly Swiss cheese plant, has expanded until now over 30 varieties of cheeses, and also UHT (Ultra High Temperature) shelf stable milk in a variety of flavors.
- Responsible for the repairs of all plant equipment & building facilities
- Responsible for the prompt and effective response and resolution to work orders (checklist & reports).
- Conducts regularly and visual inspection (reports) of facility/plant equipment in order to determine repairs and communicates potential equipment failure and/or issues.
- Responds to all maintenance related work orders.
- Previous mechanical repair experience (preferred)
- Knowledgeable and/or experienced with preventative maintenance & safety procedures/programs
- Ability to troubleshoot, operate and make repairs on plant equipment.
- Electrical knowledge
- Welding and fabrication skills (preferred)
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Schedule: 11:00 pm to 8:00 am (Rotating weekends)
We offer great benefits package, including: health, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, quarterly bonus and an employee discounts.
Gossner Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws."