- Heyburn, ID, USA
- 16.39-19.05 per hour
- Full Time
Our rich benefits package includes: quarterly bonus, $0 health option, dental, vision, 401k match, HSA with match, and employee discounts.
Gossner Foods is a growing family business with three locations across the western United States. With a combined 120 years of cheese making experience, state of the art equipment, and a team of dedicated employees; Gossner Foods is a leader in the dairy industry. What began as a strictly Swiss cheese plant, has expanded until now over 30 varieties of cheeses, and also UHT (Ultra High Temperature) shelf stable milk in a variety of flavors.
- Receive raw milk from dairy milk haulers
- Wash milk silos all equipment used
- Take samples and perform tests on milk received (antibiotics, etc.)
- Keep detailed and accurate records
- Observe all procedures and safety rules, ensure others in the area do so as well
- Must be responsible, dependable, and trustworthy
- Must stay on task with little supervision
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds regularly
- Must be able to climb ladders, walk on narrow walkways at elevated height.
- Candidates must be able to read and write in English
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
Schedule : 2/2/3 Week one : Monday, Thursday and Friday
Week Two : Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
Candidates must pass a pre-employment background check, drug test, and physical fitness test to determine eligibility.
Great benefits package, including: health, dental,vision, 401k, FSA, employee discounts, and quarterly bonus.
Gossner is an Equal Opportunity Employer