- Logan, UT, USA
- Full Time
Competitive hourly rates and a rich benefits package, including: health, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, quarterly bonus and employee discounts
Gossner Foods is a growing family business with three locations across the western United States. With a combined 120 years of cheese making experience, state of the art equipment, and a team of dedicated employees; Gossner Foods is a leader in the dairy industry. What began as a strictly Swiss cheese plant, has expanded until now over 30 varieties of cheeses, and also UHT (Ultra High Temperature) shelf stable milk in a variety of flavors.
Manufacturing Associate II - Filler Operator
NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED! WE WILL TRAIN YOU ON THE JOB. START TODAY!!
- Responsible for running Aseptic Filling Machines.
- Responsible for filling out operator logs and assigned paperwork.
- Record CCPs such as temperatures, pressures, and peroxide concentration.
- Responsible for package integrity of finished cartons.
- Must be able to read and follow operating procedures
- Refer to the production book for information on the code, trays, and straws.Must follow all GMP and Safety rules.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Candidates must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- 1-2+ years experience in manufacturing environment or production.
- Day Shift, Monday to Friday occasionally Saturdays if needed.
- 11:00 pm to 7:30am
- Weekend Incentive
- Training pay starts at $19.40/Hour with a potential to reach $22.40/Hour after meeting all skill levels.
- FREE HEALTH INSURANCE FOR EMPLOYEES!
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA MATCH IS DOUBLE YOUR CONTRIBUTION!
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 401 k match
- Quarterly bonuses
- Cafeteria onsite!
Gossner Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws."