- Huntsville, TX, USA
Medical, Dental, Vision
Performs routine (journey-level) data entry work. Work involves entering data and maintaining files and documentation. Works under moderate supervision, with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED
- Create and add material to hard copy files as needed for record keeping
- Update database of digital records for redundancy
- Conduct routine verification to ensure integrity of filing system
- Answer phones when needed and direct calls
- Organize Applications in a systematic process
General Qualification Guidelines
Experience and Education
Experience in data entry work. Graduation from a standard senior high school or equivalent. Experience and education may be substituted for one another.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Knowledge of data entry equipment and office practices and procedures. Ability to detect and resolve error conditions, to select and transcribe data, and to communicate effectively.