- Fontana, CA, USA
- Full Time
Holiday Pay, Sick Time, PTO, Medical Options, Dental, Vision, Life AD&D and 401K with employer contribution.
CLASS A TEAM DRIVERS - $2000 SIGN ON BONUS - HOME WEEKLY - UP TO $1800 PER WEEK / PER DRIVER
GLS US Freight, Inc.is an established provider of time-critical package and freight shipping solutions that has been operating in more than 40 countries across Europe for over 30 years, generating annual revenue totaling well above $4 billion.
We've taken our unique but proven business model stateside, where we intend to shake up the market with a truly combined express parcel, premier Pickup & Delivery (P&D), dedicated and freight brokerage offering that's faster and more flexible than our competitors'. Our company is currently hiring TEAM DRIVERS to assist in our growth! We offer competitive wages as well as an excellent benefits package!
HOME WEEKLY!! UP TO $1800 PER WEEK / PER DRIVER!!
- $2000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR ALL CLASS A DRIVERS - NEW AND EXPERIENCED! TEAMS INCLUDED!!
- TEAM DRIVERS EARN $15.00/HR!!!
- PAID ON A RUNNING CLOCK - BIG WHEELS KEEP ON TURNIN'!!!
- WE CAN HELP WITH ENDORSEMENTS! (HAZMAT, DOUBLES/TRIPLES)
- GOT AN AUTOMATIC RESTRICTION? NO PROBLEM! WE CAN HELP!
- New Drivers Welcome
- All applicants must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Valid CDL Class A Driver License with a clean 5-year DMV record, must provide K4
- Must be able to successfully pass drug/physical and background screening
- Hazmat and Doubles/Triples Endorsements preferred
- No Restrictions preferred
- Physical requirements; while performing the duties of the job is to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, reach, lift, push, pull, carry and manipulate large and heavy items.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input "macros" into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Valid truck driving license
- HOME WEEKLY
- Year Round Work
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Safe Driver Bonus
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable - more reliable than spontaneous
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
GLS US Freight, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We welcome all qualified applicants to apply to at GLS US and we strive to select the best qualified applicant for each position in our organization. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. GLS US uses the eVerify program to establish work status. GLS US complies with all laws and regulations relating to employment discrimination and are always committed to doing what is right.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!